Automatic Fillers - Your Opinions and Advice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That place would burn if I stepped in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't laugh, when my sister was married the first time, her father in law made some off the wall comment about God getting even with him. Not more than 5 minutes after everyone was out of the church, the ceiling above where he was sitting fell. I think the big guy was sending a message.

I have been using the Buon Vino as well for the last year now. It worked great for the first few batches but will not pop up to shut off on its own any more.

Looks like I need to head to the Pharmacy for some "Buon Vino Lube"... :)

Absolutely love the direction that his thread took off in. lol!!

Wade, what lube do you use on the filler?? I'm assuming the KY one was total humor, but I'll admit I'm lost on this one.

Runningwolf....what type of "bottling crate" do you use??

I think he is serious!

Should work, its food grade I am guessing.......... :db

While medically speaking I would not doubt that it is "food" grade, my mind just sooooo does not want to, or need to, go there right now. lol!

Absolutely love the direction that his thread took off in. lol!!

Wade, what lube do you use on the filler?? I'm assuming the KY one was total humor, but I'll admit I'm lost on this one.

Runningwolf....what type of "bottling crate" do you use??

My crate is like the plastic milk crates only much larger and half the height. The nursery's get their plants in them from their vendors. If you see them at your local nursery try to snag one for a bottle or two of wine or see if they'll give/sell you one. They hold about 32 bottles and make it real easy for bottling.

I was not kidding!!!!!!! The part that needs lubing is the very top part so even thoiugh it is food grade lube it has no contact with yoiur wine. This lube is very slippery and is also very thin so its gets where it needs to get beter then most ther lubes and hey, when your done with the wine work it works great in the bedroom also!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back