Auto Siphon Bucket Clamp

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpfan

Reaction score
For all lovers of Fermtech's Auto-Siphon....

The March eMail from Lets Do Wine in Depew NY, mentions that a bucket clamp is now available for the Auto-Siphon for $4. I did not see it on the Fermtech site, and there is no picture on the Let's Do Wine site. There are three sizes of Auto-Siphons. I would guess that the clamp will fit the Mini and Regular as I believe that they have the same size body, but not the large as it has a larger diameter body.

I may visit Lets Do Wine sometime in March, and I will check a couple of other sources. However, I use the Large A/S to transfer wine from bucket to carboy, so I may save the $4 for something else.

Steve

Last edited:
Good info Steve, thanks. I have spigots on all my buckets so I wont need it but Im sure many will like that. I really dont even use my auto siphon anymore due to having the vacuum pump but will always keep it just incase my pump ever quits on me.

Thanks Coach

and it comes in two sizes, GREAT!!! I might pick up a large one then.

Steve

I just bought one during my splurge a few days ago. I haven't had the chance to use mine yet but will in a few days...

p.s. I only paid 3.50 for mine! Guess I saved some money! lmao

Latest posts

Back