Atricsid PM me

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodbee

Reaction score
Articsid. if you would go in to your profile and allow PMs,and then PM me, I have a deal for you. Admins. & mods, If I am doing something improper here please inform me. I didn't know how else to address this.
Brad

No problem, everyone should delete old pm's when they are not needed as they will use up server space which can slow down this site.

Wood, I added you as a contact so you should be able to PM me now. I send you one doesn't doesn't appear sent.

Take Care
Troy

Last edited:
Arctic, you should not put up your email addr. You know better ten that, you are asking for lots of spam!

No fear Wade, I "wear protection", My spam filter works excellent! I just ran my weekly every Sunday scans and all three of my anti-malware, anti-spyware scans came back 100% clean. I recieve very little spam.

You are right however, posting your email isn't recommended for ANYONE!

So as a general rule, DON NOT DO it. I personally have confidence in all the programs I use to prevent spam. Has worked for a long time.
Troy

Troy, you may know more then me about some of this stuff(maybe) but there are people out there that know way more then what we know compiled together andyours and my malware and spyware are designed by peple like these. this is why these scanning systems have to upgrade constantly and they cant keep up. I would edit your post as soon as woodbee gets your email addr:

Okay wade, I edited it, although I still have no fear, but just to set a good example for the rest.
Troy

Troy did your spam filter cut me out? Should have looked like brad7254@
Brad

It's possible Brad, send it again. Sometimes I just delete all the spam folder and don't really look close.
Troy

Troy,
When I tried to send you a Private Message I got a message saying that you could not receive Private Messages... so I went into your Profile and left you a Personal Message. When you told me you sent me a Private Message, I looked and it wasn't there... so I went into your Profile again and looked at the Personal Messages and there it was. I was really tired at the time and didn't have the energy to go into it. Just thought you'd like to know that Personal Messages are public domain and Private Messages are not. You may want to look over your Personal Messages because there are several from different members that are there for anyone to see who connects to your Profile.
HB

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back