• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aspirator Forsale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a vacuum pump, used to degas and rack your wine from one container to another.

How could I forget bottling! I truly love my bottling setup.

I would insist that the pump pull at least 20 " on the meter. I have an older vacuum pump, which I bought used. It only pulls 18 and that is barely enough for proper degassing.

Robie, I never go over 18" of vacuum and rarely take it over 16. That is the Contemporary CPI brand pump and what is what I have still and have had for many years and love it. Its a very good brand and designed to run for ever and is oiless meaning there is no maintenance needed and blows no oil spray or smoke like some other pumps. You can rack, bottle, degas and filter with the right accessories. I used to sell pumps on here and this is 1 of the brands I would recommend.

It is on its way to the great white north as i type and after last night it is definately white here

cheers

Latest posts

Back