Arcticsid made it to 3000!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't get anything in the mail for 1000. Nor did I for 2000.

I don't expect anything for making my 3000th post on here.

I can only say one thing. THANK YOU!

It has been a pleasure to have been with all of you this long! I would have never expected to have learned as much or to have ended up with a better group of people than each and everyone of you.:slp

There is no way in the world I would have expected, but I did meet the woman of my dreams in here. I just wanted to make a little wine. now I have a woman that will make sure I make it right. And I have a whole bunch of friends to share it with.

The first question I ever asked in here was about using bread yeast.

We have come along way together since then. Not many members have made it this far. I don't stand alone in that rare group in sticking my chest out and saying it is a pleasure to have been here amongst all of you for this long!!!

I look forward to going on into tommorrow and sharing what we have learned together with everyone else who pops in and asks us to share what we know. All I know, I learned from all of you.

There is nothing I could ever do to give back for what has been shared by all of you.

All I can do is say . THANK YOU.
:hug
:slp
:b x about 3000, you all make this great forum. And to all of those who keep it running. again I say , Thank you.

Troy M Sauve

OO RAH!

Last edited:
No wonder that you got to 3000, you never stop talking. Just keep it up, don't stop now, your on a roll. :b

Got to get to 4000 Richard for yall figure out I am full of sheet!!!! lmao

Come to think of it, kind of a chinsy group. I had to smoke all the stogies I found in Wades yard after his B Day party!

ZALL good. Hack Hack!
:sm

I thought the unigue flavor was due to illegal Cubans. LMFAO!

Don't laugh now G, i was rolling in those stogie butts. LOL

"I smoke stogies I have found, fat, but not to big around...." LOL again.

Seems to me I was encouraged to ask anything I wanted.

Doesn't help when I am egged on. TOM? DAN?

LOL.

Now I will have to post something good! I expect not to be blamed when I do. LOL

Now I must smoke real stogies, watch out!!!

Where is Leanne? She'll bail me out! Hopefully before I get started.

Seems to me I was encouraged to ask anything I wanted.

Doesn't help when I am egged on. TOM? DAN?

LOL.

Now I will have to post something good! I expect not to be blamed when I do. LOL

there will be blame..

I blame Dan.... and sometimes Tom

Allie::

Know the scariest thing Richard? As much as I talk, I spend twice that much time "lurking" and listening. Now THATS SCARY!!!! LMFAO.

HeeHee.

Can't really narrow down what I've learned, but sure fun hanging out.

Wait till I admit I hate wine and beer and haven't had a drink in 15 years!

I only hang out here because you are the only group of people who will put up with me! The ladies over in the baking forum kicked my a$$ out the first day. Probably seen the flask in my back pocket!! LOL

HeeHee

Know the scariest thing Richard? As much as I talk, I spend twice that much time "lurking" and listening. Now THATS SCARY!!!! LMFAO.

HeeHee.

Can't really narrow down what I've learned, but sure fun hanging out.

Wait till I admit I hate wine and beer and haven't had a drink in 15 years!

I only hang out here because you are the only group of people who will put up with me! The ladies over in the baking forum kicked my a$$ out the first day. Probably seen the flask in my back pocket!! LOL

HeeHee

ROFLMAO...Troy I think this is the first time you didn't bull sheet us!! This is the first step to rehabilitation. Leanne you are good for him!!:a1

Congrats on the post count.
Heck, when it gets dark again for 6 months, just think what you can do to make that count even higher.

Glad to know you Troy! You always have something witty and entertaining to say. Always kind words and support for the new winemakers and a lot of humor to keep everyone smiling.

Latest posts

Back