Apple Wine Question

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey TROY !
Its seem like where you live there must be alot of good fishing.
Have you ever done any ICE fishing like your Canadian brothers do here...:sn
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x768VAsOQSw[/ame]

The fishing here is beyond imagination! Unfortunately we don't have many roads so alot of it is fly-in.I was taking flying lessons before I learned how to drive, but the first time I tried to land I bounced the plane pretty good, so now I just take off, and fly, never liked the landing part much, though I have. Still bounce a little bit, but not afraid. The first time I was ever in a n airplane was a float plane and I seen fishing that would make your snowboard curl up!
The Kenai peninsula is the best salmon fishing in the world, The record is like 94 pounds!!

Ice fishing. No way. I fell through the ice the first year here, and although it was 30 yrs ago i absolutely will not go on the ice. LOL This is from a guy who spent almost 5 yrs in the commercial fishing business here, "Deadliest Catch" scenarios and been to Siberia and back on a boat. That water is like 34F and will kill you almost instantly. Go figure. I tried to tell you before I was half Polish!! ROTFLMAO!

Last edited:
TROY,
Which half is Polish?
I'm thinking the top??

Apple wine and ingredienses

Hello.
Seem many put in cinnamon in the apple wine - is it best BEFORE fermenting?

I like to know if any have experience or comments about added tannin and acid to the apple wine.

I think putting cinnamon in the wine turns it into "apple pie wine", not just an apple wine. I have made both and add the cinnamon after fermentation.

I like to only add the cinnamon Styx. And I add to the secondary. More control that way you can always pull them if need be

Latest posts

Back