APOLOGY..

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katsboytoy

I will drink no wine before its time!
Reaction score
Albany, NY Formally Farmingville,Long Island, NY
I must apologize, to the FOUNDERS AND ADMINISTRATORS .It's been awhile and I " ASSUME " that the new format has made a mistake. No "REPLIES" in the reply area. No "VIEWS" in the view area. or at least VIEWED It's hard to see if a question has been answered. This used to be a great site for information an help, please fix the site.. Used this site yrs ago and need it again. Would hate to get my info from "FEAR THE PIG. COM" (they are ne to wine, he he he he he)

click on a question , there is a reply area and a view area ,,they are all BLANK. When an answer has been made (reply) it should be noted, when a person viewed this question it should be noted, as it used to be...maybe I'm old fashion but that's what used to be on this site

Try using the “New Posts” function when you get into the forum. As a new member, all posts in history are new, so you can start by “Mark All Forums Read”, then you’ll see only new content. This is what my screen looks like:
B9DD10BD-D658-409A-AF4C-AD6E0ADCC6C0.png
Look at the last thread, by you, titled APOLOGY. It’s one of the four posts that are new or updated since my last visit. Your thread has 4 replies and 41 views, last reply by you today at 12:36 AM.

Latest posts

Back