WineXpert Anyone Try Twisted Mist Yet?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemakingontario

Winexpert Toronto
Reaction score
Strawberry Margarita and Mojito.
These are from the Island Mist family but more like 11% alcohol instead of 7%.
Brand new product. It's been hard to keep in stock.

My wife loves the Strawberry.
I like the Mojito.

Serve ice cold.

We're also mixing with fruit juices, soda like the Island Mist, but extra booze not really required.

Cheers
Brian

I made both of them. They fermented out at .990 so they are about 14%. They taste excellent even at the higher alcohol content. The way my company drinks the stuff I will need more by the end of August :)

Bob

The Strawberry Margarita is excellent in a blender with ice, fresh strawberries, and cool whip.

I made the Mojito- starting SG was 1.094 and finished at 0.992. It pretty much cleared on its own before I stabilized, I sort of which I would have just racked and bottled it then but I made the additions and stirred it up so now I'm waiting for it to clear again. I think it will be ready by this coming weekend.

Not sure we are going to like the "minty" flavor, I didn't know what Mojito was until we got it home. I guess it will be a good change of pace.

Update- Bottled this past weekend and everyone really likes it. Nice change of pace. Some like it "right from the bottle", I prefer a little grenadine or cherry liquor mixed in, but either way is good. This isn't going to last 1 month.

Last edited:
I know you posted this awhile back but I was looking at them on high gravity at http://www.highgravitybrew.com/productcart/pc/Twisted-Mist-c332.htm
I am in the middle of an island mist riesling though so wanted to see how that turned out before I tried another not quite wine kit.

It doesn`t consist wine ( as my favourite and professional ) drink but it is really good.
Organise a party, offer some twisted mist and be sure that people will want to come back

"There is increasing scientific evidence that moderate, regular wine drinking can reduce the risk of heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, stroke, and gum disease."

drink wine :)

TWISTED MIST COCKTAIL WINE KITS are a new, exciting and delicious addition to the Winexpert brand family. Twisted Mist makes 30 bottles of the world’s first consumer-made ready-to drink cocktail! Just ferment, bottle, chill and enjoy! Twisted Mist will only be around for a short time so order yours early

Hey guys and gals! I was looking for a deal on twisted mist and came across this, $84 for a 30-Bottle Twisted Mist Wine Making Experience at Winexpert North York $169 Looks like a good deal since summer is coming up

The deal is on the teambuy.ca website. Looks like a good deal, anyone have any input?

Twisted

ALREADY MADE THESE KITS MY WIFE AND HER LADY FRIENDS ALREADY FINISHED HALF OF THESE AND ITS NOT EVEN SUMMERTIME YET!:br

Latest posts

Back