Anyone Have Problems with carboycleaner.com company?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Parisi

Reaction score
On a thread about cleaning carboys, someone poster a link to the company, Carboycleaner.com

I looked at it and decided to buy one. I ordered it last Monday (1/20/20) and got a confirmation email. As of yesterday (Friday, 1/24/20) I still hadn't gotten an email saying it had been shipped. So I sent them an email asking when it woulc be shipped. Got no response. And actually, about a week before I bought it I sent them an email asking if they have the bungs for the PET carboys. They never answered that email either.

Has anyone else had problems with this company? They don't even have a phone number on their website.

A little while ago I got an email apologizing for the delay. Here is what they said"

"Your order was shipped yesterday via USPS priority mail and as a result of our error we added a bunch of free stuff to the package to compensate you for your troubles. "

More than acceptable.

@Mike Parisi
FWIW, one of the best tools for winemaking that I have purchased. The pads on the first one wore down at the ends after about a year, but I simply replaced the pads and I’m good to go.
You’ll be happy you bought one!

Back