Anyone had experience with the ViMeg TAC Pneumatic Corker?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking at getting a new pneumatic corker and was considering the ViMeg TAC unit. Looks like the only place that sells it is Winemakers Depot. Any guidance or experiences would be appreciated. Thanks.

Looking at getting a new pneumatic corker and was considering the ViMeg TAC unit. Looks like the only place that sells it is Winemakers Depot. Any guidance or experiences would be appreciated. Thanks.
Yes I own it. Used it for my first bottling two months ago. Very nice machine. Ran through about 800 bottles in two hours. I had to remove the safety protective shield and take down the auto shut off switch because we kept having corks get pushed into place crooked before the piston would drive them into the bottle. With the shield on you can’t use your hand to correct the cork or remove it so I had to take off the shield. Not great and plan to contact them for a solution. Maybe wasted 10-15 corks during that bottling due to that issue.

Latest posts

Back