Anyone Going To The Winemaker Magazine Conference Next Month?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noontime

Custom Label Printing & Design
Reaction score
Just wondering if we'll be seeing any of our online friends at the conference this year. We'll have a table set up showing off our wares, so stop by and say hello...we'd love to meet some of the folks from the forum and share some wine. There is A LOT of wine to share at this event!

Info on our current sale for the conference can be found in the classified section if anyone is interested, but mainly I'm just hoping to meet some of the people who have helped Li and I over the years, and hope to put some faces to names. Hope to see you there!

Dave, I was planning on going but due to an event at the winery I will not be able to make it. We will have a booth there though so if anyone wants to stop by and leave a bottle of wine for me, I'll get it when they return (just kidding). This is one show I did not want to miss with it being on the east coast this year.

That's a shame Dave. Word is the conference won't be back on the east coast for a couple of years. We'll certainly stop by the booth and say hello to everyone.

Back