Any new News?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Mountains

Reaction score
So, we were gone for the week.... did we miss anything?

Anybody break a carboy? Get Married? Have a baby?

Fill me in....

I've been on the island again at the bach.. bit of yardwork and cleaning..some wine then back home on the ferry...

not as exciting as being on a cruise like some people..

you spoiled thing!

Allie

Gosh lets think about this...the two of you gone and things have been pretty quiet. What does that mean? Did you guys take troy with you? Haven't seen him either.

OOPs forgot. The other one was still here, JULIE...and boy what a trouble maker with all the sheeply comments! LOL

Gosh lets think about this...the two of you gone and things have been pretty quiet. What does that mean? Did you guys take troy with you? Haven't seen him either.

OOPs forgot. The other one was still here, JULIE...and boy what a trouble maker with all the sheeply comments! LOL

Troy is AWOL? better send out the troops..

Oh and don't forget.. you had both Julie AND Nikki to keep you company...

the new avatar suits your quiet and amicable nature Dan..

good choice!

Allie :bt

You guys are all out of control..and once again Green Mountain started it!:w and Julie...ahh never mind I'll pm you..LOL

Yes Julie and Nikki are good company. Well Nikki...she gets lost following the yellow brick road to the corner.

Nikki and Daisy are flirting with the UPS drivers when they show up with their toys. Everyone is comparing their packages!

Im in the middle of a show with my latest artwork of Cats called "It's All about Me...ow!"

PS PC keyboard Im using misses the n m and b a lot its not etirely my ad typing! Get sick of hitting keys a dozen times to get them so hope you understand me!

Heres a couple of pics
gallery-view.html

gallery-view.html

to save clogging space you can see the others on my website here -
http://www.collette.co.nz/123775/info/gallery.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back