• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Any interest in Used Carboys or Demijohns?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to stainless tanks and have a surplus of used demijohns that I would like to sell. $10/carboy, $20/demi (54 lit).

Also I have a used "lever action" press (5 gal)

All items for pickup only. Located in northern NJ.

Where are you and how many carboys (size) and demi's

I am located in Morris County NJ.

The demi's are 54 liters, and the carboys are 5 gal (standard)

This year, I want to go to steel tanks, but some of the demis and carboys are in use. I currently have 5 demis and 5 carboys empty and ready for sale. later in the season, I plan to have another 5 demis and 5 carboys for sale.

johnT.

A bit to far for me but I know there are others in central and north jersey.

are you on the route between delaware and 6 flags at all??? ill be up that way this weekend, ive got some other stuff im picking up from another person, might as well amke it a party LOL!!! i need carboys as well!

To long of a ride for me also but like Tom said there will be more people on here in a few!

are you on the route between delaware and 6 flags at all??? ill be up that way this weekend, ive got some other stuff im picking up from another person, might as well amke it a party LOL!!! i need carboys as well!
I live 3 blocks from the Delaware River between the Tacony/Palmyra and Burlington/Bristol bridges. Kinda along the way

John,
If you still have the carboys and demijohns available, I would be interested in them.

I understand. If something with Kerry falls thru, I'm looking to obtain maybe 3 to 5 more carboys. I'm in PA but work in Bedminster, NJ so depending on where you are there should not be a distance issue.

I live 3 blocks from the Delaware River between the Tacony/Palmyra and Burlington/Bristol bridges. Kinda along the way

It's a shame I didn't know you a few years back when I was living in Edgewater Park.

John, I'll continue to monitor this thread. In the event Kerry does not purchase all your carboys, I'll jump in.

hey buddy im in new york need a few carboys and demijohns what do you have left i am very much unterested in theese items thanks Pasquale

Latest posts

Back