• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Any interest in Used Carboys or Demijohns?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul, do you know the two biggest states with home made wine makers.
Texas and Milwaukee.......

You mean overall, or as represented on WMT?

I find it hard to believe that Wisconsin, with only 5.7 million souls, is anywhere near the top of that list. We do, sadly, have one of the highest rates of alcohol abuse (binge drinking, DUIs, that sort of thing) in the nation.

Now, I wonder what the top provinces are... seems like the taxman pushes Canadians to make their own at a stunningly high rate! Which redounds to our benefit here on WMT.

John, what size DemiJohn's and what is your asking price? Feel free to PM me.
Thanks!

They would be standard 54 liter demis. No spigots. Asking $30, but I can not ship and am not sure how many I still have. I need to take an inventory and will advise directly.

Thanks, depending on how many you have, a buddy and I may take em all, my buddy was talking about buying 4 or 5 more.

thanks that will be great my number is 1516-419-1077 call me text me anytime thanks again pasquale

Latest posts

Back