Any interest in Used Carboys or Demijohns?

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score
Too bad there wasn't something bulk aging in them! It'd be pretty good by now. :)

Reaction score
Paul, do you know the two biggest states with home made wine makers.
Texas and Milwaukee.......

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score
You mean overall, or as represented on WMT?

I find it hard to believe that Wisconsin, with only 5.7 million souls, is anywhere near the top of that list. We do, sadly, have one of the highest rates of alcohol abuse (binge drinking, DUIs, that sort of thing) in the nation.

Now, I wonder what the top provinces are... seems like the taxman pushes Canadians to make their own at a stunningly high rate! Which redounds to our benefit here on WMT.

JohnT

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey buddy im in new york need a few carboys and demijohns what do you have left i am very much unterested in theese items thanks Pasquale
I may have a number of demijohns to sell, but I have no carboys. Let me check and get back to you....

Pumpkinman

Reaction score
John, what size DemiJohn's and what is your asking price? Feel free to PM me.
Thanks!

JohnT

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They would be standard 54 liter demis. No spigots. Asking $30, but I can not ship and am not sure how many I still have. I need to take an inventory and will advise directly.

Pumpkinman

Reaction score
Thanks, depending on how many you have, a buddy and I may take em all, my buddy was talking about buying 4 or 5 more.

pasqua44

Junior
Reaction score
thanks that will be great my number is 1516-419-1077 call me text me anytime thanks again pasquale

Latest posts

Group Builder