Any deals on Cellar Craft Amarone Showcase Kits?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSNJOHN

Cork Remover
Reaction score
I usually make 2 of these every year to insure I have a few for gifts and plenty to drink that are 2~ 4years old. I am not seeing them discounted this year like normal. I have done the obvious Google searches, Amazone, etc. Anyone seeing any really good deals? Last year I found free shipping, so $135 to my door.

John

I usually make 2 of these every year to insure I have a few for gifts and plenty to drink that are 2~ 4years old. I am not seeing them discounted this year like normal. I have done the obvious Google searches, Amazone, etc. Anyone seeing any really good deals? Last year I found free shipping, so $135 to my door.

John
You missed a recent sale: https://www.winemakingtalk.com/threads/wine-kits-on-sale.69062/

We should try to keep each other up to date on these types of deals, which is why I started this thread.

I, too, am interested in this kit (or 2.) I'm keeping my eyes peeled, but if anyone else spots a deal like the above, post here. Thx!

Latest posts

Back