Anxious to learn!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retired teacher

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello!

20 years ago I used to make country wines on a fairly regular basis. Life got in the way and I had to stop. Now that I’ve retired I decided to wash the bottles and carboys, get some new supplies, and get back into this wonderful hobby.
I’m looking forward to re-learning all that I’ve forgotten. I’ve been checking this site for a few days and it seems to be full of people willing to help anybody that asks.
Anxious to become a part of this group so that I can improve my techniques and once again enjoy the fruits of my labors!

You came to the right place IMO. I’m not a big contributor here but have read a lot here. Are you planning to make more country wine or vino?

Welcome to WMT! You will find a lot of helpful folks here as you probably already know. I'm also a country wine maker and have learnt a lot here. Looking forward to any questions and input you may have here.
Best of luck!

Last edited:
Welcome to Wine Making Talk, we welcome the questions and input

Wine is turning into my retirement project too, however I am still prefer the country wines. My look is that if I can produce a good dandelion wine I have the system figured out and can start another project.

Back