Other Anti-tamper lid on FWK

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratflinger

3 streets from Hell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well they are back, Merlot didn't have one, but the Sangiovese did. Let me state - I hate them as much now as I did before. Pulled in the direction of the arrow, nothing happening. Got some pliers and pulled in the arrow direction, only succeeded in ripping the pull tab right off. Ended up holding the bag over the fermenter while my wife clipped the corner of the bag off. Matteo - there has to be a better way. I understand why you do this, but please understand that I don't like it one little bit.

I hear you, they can be a PITA but after the Tylenol fiasco practically everything, in the USA at least, is in some kind of anti-tamper container. From a liability standpoint it is just good business practice to use them IMO.
There are probably 100,000 or more under employed lawyers who are more than happy to file a tort claim for injuries real or imagined!
I’m not knocking our tort system, I was hit by a reckless driver while on a motorcycle in 1980 at 20 years old and was laid up for 13 months, I had no choice but to lawyer up.

Latest posts

Back