Another Wisconsinite!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyeguy

Junior
Reaction score
Well, figured that I would do my intro since I saw that another Wisconsinite was on top!! I am currently from NE WI but now find myself right smack dab in the middle of the state. Finally got into winemaking last fall, after wanting to for a while, and I currently have about 13 gallons either in a secondary or a primary! I'm loving it, although my wife just rolls her eyes whenever I talk about it. She is just mad that she can't sample the goods right now, she is due with our third baby in a month!

Welcome Nye. Just gives you a reason to let it age!!!!

Where are you at thatta way?

Soon we will rule the world!! We will be the ones with the packers shirts and the cheese wedges on our heads!! Watch out Pennsylvania, we are coming around the corner!!!!

Troy

Welcome Nye. Just gives you a reason to let it age!!!!

Where are you at thatta way?

Soon we will rule the world!! We will be the ones with the packers shirts and the cheese wedges on our heads!! Watch out Pennsylvania, we are coming around the corner!!!!

Troy

Troy, Don't make me dig out Punxutawney Phil.:)

Welcome to the forum Nyeguy, Go ahead and ask any question you may have about wine (that way I'm not the only one LOL ) :)

Currently find myself in the Village of Rudolph. Live right near the best darn cheese factory in the state!! Dairy State Cheese!!

Latest posts

Back