Another reason pick flowers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troy, you got the cabin already for Leanne? What is the date of the big move, I know you said in June! Looking forward to hearing more of how things are working out for you guys. I hope all is well.

OMG! Next week!!!!!! I am about to lose my mind! Well whats left of it anyway!

LOL

WOW, thats pretty exciting. I guess you got the visa thing and all of that stuff staightened out then. Leanne must be really stressed just getting back from an island vacation and getting ready for the big move. How is she going to move the 10 gallons of wine she just started? LOL

...or maybe its you that's all stressed out wondering what its going to be like with a women moving in and having someone to answer to now LMAO!

So what does hands on hips tapping toes mean?

Not sure, but I have a feeling it may not be good!!

Guess i will have to take the wine IV out of my arm and start thinking about bottles. What is a cork?

Last edited:
I'm more worried about Momma Cat. Not so sure how she is going to feel about shring her side of the bunk. LOL

She told me a while ago it meant the rolling pin was about to come out. All this time I was hoping it meant she was about to do the ballet!!!! LMAO

At least I know when to run now!!

:)

Heres some shots of the rose hip flowers.

I only managed to get enough for 5 gallons this year but promise to get alot more next year. Between raining and working, I missed the window of opportunity this year.

Ever tried to pick flowers when they are wet? They stick to your fngers!! LOL

So Leanne convinced me to use white grape juiceas a base. Sounds right to me. Going to use tannin this time. I am looking forward to a nice batch of wine with these.

Soon we will have the hips, no, not Gladys Night and the hips, the rose hips silly!! LOL

Then we will have th Fireweed flowers, cranberries, raspberries to use for our first wines together.

I ill need to check in with Seth and see what else we could make wine from.

Maybe he hs a recipe for cat hair wine.

rose petals.jpg

wild rose petals.jpg

Latest posts

Back