Another new member from Ontario

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prior

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just joined today as I stumbled on the site while doing a Google search.
I am retired but keep my sanity by working a couple of days a week at the brew on premise in Arnprior, Ontario. (just down the pike from Ottawa). I do the racking and stabilizing and have learned to enjoy the many tricks to making wine. (Not to mention the wine itself).

Thanks guys. I have been reading through some of the forum posts and it looks like a good bunch here.
I don't make my own wine at home but I certainly go through a few gallons at the store. It's a great hobby.
Cheers,
Rob

Put the Brew on the map if you like for others to find and maybe visit some day. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome.

Thank you both for the welcome and, yes, I have put the Brew on the map. What a great idea the map is.

Welcome to the forum Prior. My wife is from Ontario. Sudbury to be exact. I can't wait to get up there and visit Canada. I've been to Toronto, but she tells me it is not a great representative of what Canada really is.

Thanks Maestro.
I'm sure you would love Canada. It's true that Toronto isn't representative of all the country but it is the economic engine of the country and very cosmopolitan but what is the representative area? Like the States, Canada is a big country and someone from the Maritimes is quite different from an Albertan. I hope you do get a chance to visit and enjoy out hospitality.
Cheers,
Rob

Latest posts

Back