Another earthquake in nz

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St Allie

Tech Administrator
Reaction score
sorry for the caps..this just happened in the last few hours.

we got away with no fatalities in sept. not this time...

awaiting the death count now...and personally, I don't know if my friends and family are alive at this point. Will update as soon as I have anything to share.

Gxxx

Read about that this morning, you guys have had it pretty rough lately.

Allie soory to hear this. Prayers go out to you and hope your family and friends are safe. Thanks for the updates and please comtinue to keep us posted.

Allie, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Here, I'm not happy about two packets of yeast that failed to rehydrate/start for me and contemplating driving the 30 miles to get more, small potatoes in comparison to what you must be going through. Please be careful.

I'm so sorry for your tragedy. My prayers are with you and your family.

our prayers go out to you all nature can be wicked when she wants to

Sorry to hear about the tragedy did your place take any damage all our prayers go out to all the families involved

Thanks Guys...

I have managed to contact my friends in christchurch and they are ok.. thank goodness..

recently updated news.. 75 confirmed dead.. others still trapped, however they had an unconfirmed report of 15 people trapped but still alive in one of the severely damaged buildings.. this has proven to be incorrect and it's believed there are no more survivors in the CTV building now.

300 people still unlocated.. that could be more to do with communications than missing.. presumed dead.

will update as more comes to hand..

Amazing response from Aust/Taiwan/USA/UK etc.. all sending help.. and we need all the help we can get.

A xxx

Hang in there; I've never had to experience such a thing, but I know its got to be hard.

Thoughts & Prayers to anyone out there!! Glad to hear you and your family are OK Allie!

Thanks Guys...

I have managed to contact my friends in christchurch and they are ok.. thank goodness..

recently updated news.. 75 confirmed dead.. others still trapped, however they had an unconfirmed report of 15 people trapped but still alive in one of the severely damaged buildings.. this has proven to be incorrect and it's believed there are no more survivors in the CTV building now.

300 people still unlocated.. that could be more to do with communications than missing.. presumed dead.

will update as more comes to hand..

Amazing response from Aust/Taiwan/USA/UK etc.. all sending help.. and we need all the help we can get.

A xxx

Thanks, Allie. Blessings to all.

Terrible tragedy - let's hope for the best for those that are still missing.

I was thinking of you St. Allie.... I hope all is well with you and that the recovery moves quickly. I am glad you thought to post here so we werent' wondering about your fate.

Best:i

Latest posts

Back