And I'm Back

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bladeofthemoon

Drunken God
Reaction score
Hey guys, the time of the year when i can brew wines again with good fruit is here and so im back to my old haunt. hope to get lots of lessons from everyone again :sn

Welcome back Bladeofthemoon, hopefully you will see some old friends here and make new friends.

Welcome back Bladeofthemoon, hopefully you will see some old friends here and make new friends.

yep yep. i definitely wanna catch up with my old friends.. already see a message from tom and wade :) wonder where arcticid is and annie :)

So, whats the 1st wine you plan on?

hi tom, great to see u. i am stuck between a mint wine or a custard apple wine. im getting some great custard apple fresh fruit just now in the market and i wouldn't mind some help with both recipes. :)

Just like an old dog, feed them something good and show him some compassion and they always come back! :br

hey... im still just 26, so not old, call me a young pup!! :p

Welcome back!!

ty appreciate the warm welcome. :sn :p

Glad to have you back Blade!

hi wade. how have you been? like i asked tom, same for you.. help me with the 2 recipes above please :)

oh and as always, i will be using bread yeast for my fermenter as again, i haven't yet ordered the appropriate yeast from outside india yet. so i know im a handful to help, but dont give up on me yet lol.

one thing that i did notice with my last batch of wine( my first successful one ) that i didnt use any campden tablets or anything like that and my wine seems to be holding fine as of now. i bottled it in april,2010 and its almost dec now. just one last bottle is left and im going to open it this weekend. the 2nd last bottle was pretty good too. strong to be sure, gave me quite a kick in just one glass but it didnt taste foul or smell foul.

Last edited:
Gee, never heard of custard apple and no help from me on Mint either.

Latest posts

Back