Amount of Fruit for Recipes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess those labels are very valuable. Gotta hand it to them - they know how to stick it to folks and turn a profit over bottles they basically get for free.

No there is a deposit on them of 15 cents so they don't get them free either.
Some get between 15 and 20 cents to buy them.

Bill

Well something is weird that they require labels on the bottles. Are they afraid that something toxic might have been in the bottles?

Sounds like they watched too many episodes of Seinfeld.
Typical foolish behavior. I guess folks in MA, and other surrounding states might try to profiteer from their refund/deposit process.
This is what happens when bureaucrats are control.

Sounds like they watched too many episodes of Seinfeld.
Typical foolish behavior. I guess folks in MA, and other surrounding states might try to profiteer from their refund/deposit process.
This is what happens when bureaucrats are control.

I really don't understand your confusion. You pay a deposit on something. When you return the object, you have to prove that it is the thing that you paid the deposit on!

Example: at my local biergarten, you have to pay $5 deposit for a mug. They give you a chip and the mug of beer. When you return the chip AND the mug, you get your $5 back. No bureaucrats, no conniving, no profiteering, no ill motives, no foolishness.

Back