Amoretti

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mocha

Reaction score
has anyone tried adding Label peelers amoretti fruit concentrates to kit wines? I was thinking of making a light white wine kit and splitting it to 2- 3 gal carboys and adding a couple of these amoretti fruit packs like guava or cherry. Would you recommend the split first and fruit into primary, or primary first then split and add fruit (or would that just mess everything up and cause a second ferment?) Or do I try to add it toward the end like an f pack with sorbate and let the sediment drop over time? I once tried to add fruit at the end like an f pack but then it turned cloudy probably from the pectin, when it finally cleared and I bottled it more sediment dropped out in the bottle. Thanks for your advice.

either would work but I would lean to adding fruit to primary after splitting the kit. sg will be affected by the fruit addition as well as ph may need adjustments before fermenting.

either would work but I would lean to adding fruit to primary after splitting the kit. sg will be affected by the fruit addition as well as ph may need adjustments before fermenting.
I figured that would be the best bet, thank you

I made a chamblaise kit and split it into 2 primaries, one I made as instructed and 1 with the amoretti 2 T passion fruit, 2T guava and 1t blood orange, absolutely amazing! Can't wait to add some blackberry to a red kit and start experimenting some more.

Latest posts

Back