Other Amazon Wine Kits An Extra 15% Off With Subscribe & Save

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhineMaker

Addicted Member
Reaction score
Just picked up Peach Chardonney Cornicopia kit... Get them as low as 35.15 shipped with the subscribe and save option.. You can cancel the subscription any time with no penalties.. I've used this discount for other items in the past, and this is the first time I have seen it offered with wine kits..

Amazon Wine Kits

It is what it is with these kits.. Don't expect too much from them, but for the price it is definately worth experimenting a little.. I have been pleasantly surprised by many of them..

Darryl,
I have just finished bottling my third Paklab 10L kit. I too find them to be fine for a table wine. I was curious if you have found any tricks to build up the body in these kits? I was thinking of adding some raisins to the next batch.

I bottled the blush melon zinfandel yesterday. I'm very pleased with how it turned out, for the money. My main complaint is that it's too sweet for my taste (though I knew this would probably be the case going in).

If I make one of these again I think I'll follow others' suggestion and add half of the f-pack upfront. That should boost the body and reduce the sweetness. A 2-fer!

Last edited:
I like the Chianti the best. I make it to 5.5 gal and add 4 lbs of three berry blend, Blue berry, raspberry and ?. Can't remember it is from costco.

Nate

Darryl,
I have just finished bottling my third Paklab 10L kit. I too find them to be fine for a table wine. I was curious if you have found any tricks to build up the body in these kits? I was thinking of adding some raisins to the next batch.

I bought a Moscato kit from Amazon and added body to it by putting in 2 oz of glycerin per gallon.

Latest posts

Back