Amazon has 6 1/2 Carboys again.....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almargita

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just received a message from Amazon.com that the 6 1/2 gallon Italian Carboys I had ordered were shipped. Great price of $28.07 shipped to your house. That was with the FREE shipping they offered. They have been out of them for a while.

Dont know if thats the last 2 or not...........I just placed an order.

I purchased 2 at 28 each with free shipping.

Great Deal:try

I got the last two in stock! They should be delivered in about 10 days. I just bought a third one, and it won't ship for 5 to 7 weeks. Either way if you don't need it soon, it's an awesome deal.

broken in shipment

I got another carboy today, and it too is broken! So now I just had them refund my money. I'm 3 for 3, arriving in pieces. I guess I'll spend a little more at the local wine shop, but I'll actually have a carboy to use. Something to be said for shopping local.

I got another carboy today, and it too is broken! So now I just had them refund my money. I'm 3 for 3, arriving in pieces. I guess I'll spend a little more at the local wine shop, but I'll actually have a carboy to use. Something to be said for shopping local.

I got 7 unbroken. Maybe your local delivery guys are ex- longshoremen

Ordered this on 11/11 and it came today (in perfect condition)! Maybe I was lucky, but the box wasn't marked fragile and it wasn't packed all that well. It came in a big amazon box with crumpled paper inside and another box "Made In Italy" containing the carboy.

Amazon has them again. I had no trouble with the ones I ordered last month

I got another one today and finally I have a fully intact perfect carboy from amazon! I'll probably try getting another one...

Ordered this on 11/11 and it came today (in perfect condition)! Maybe I was lucky, but the box wasn't marked fragile and it wasn't packed all that well. It came in a big amazon box with crumpled paper inside and another box "Made In Italy" containing the carboy.

The reason they came unbroken is because FRAGILE wasn't on the box. Fragile is the code word for drop kick.

Back