Am I the only person who gets annoyyed by recileiving texts, emails, messages in which people end sentences with 3 dots like ....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it does seem like you're the only one.

My annoyance is when people use no dots, commas, or any other punctuation. I don't like having to read a post 3 times just to figure out what is being said.

Let's eat grandma. -OR- Let's eat, Grandma.

I want to thank my parents, Jill and God. -OR- I want to thank my parents, Jill, and God.

I'm sorry I love you. -OR- I'm sorry; I love you.

I find inspiration in cooking my family and my dog. -OR- I find inspiration in cooking, my family, and my dog.

Punctuation matters!
WOULD NOT GRANNY BE TO TUFF TO FRY ?
Dawg

awww @KCCam ,,, tried to straiten me out on that,,, I'm minuscule better but not by much,,,

Yeah, but evidently you are able to spell minuscule, which many, many cannot. Some who cannot, unfortunately, work for the arm of Microsoft that makes their spell checker. :slp

My annoyance is when people use no dots, commas, or any other punctuation. I don't like having to read a post 3 times just to figure out what is being said.

Having raised two boys (both contributing members of society at this point), I have fond memories of proof-reading their efforts, then telling them to count their punctuation elements, multiple by 10 and "find someplace to put them!" The lack of punctuation has challenged me for awhile.

Latest posts

Back