Always leave the Bears alone with their fish

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to go to share and then click on Get link code and then IMG for bulletin boards and forums and justr copy the link and paste it here.

i'll try wades method to. i had a feeling i was missing a step

Did you go to Share and then Get Link Code tab and then copy the URL in the clickable link area?

All I do is click the "IMG Code" and copy it. Then I just paste it on my post where I want it. I didn't know about Wades way which is probably the formal way to do it. I skip a few steps. A lot easier.

Last edited:
Still doesnt give me a chance to right click it. it shows up as a small yellow highlighted box.
Did the link work for the racing video

okay, I'll try it o the next one. no sense to load the same damn video ten times. The racing one is pretty good too! Huh?

I see how to do it now. I will post some more at another time. I was hoping everyone would get a kick out of these two.

Thanks for taking a minute to show me "the way"

Dale were you able to open the horse race one? Thats pretty good too

I have been practicing my british accent. I can say, "look, its an eagle" If I can make Leanne laugh with my stupid acent i am on my way to being a little British myself. Our kids will be so I may as well start learning now.

I alwyas wondered about that if two kids have two parents with different accents which one do they pick up?

Latest posts

Back