Always leave the Bears alone with their fish

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What am I missing in this horse race? I've watched it a couple times, and all I see is a horse race.......Is there an eagle in it?

Speaking of eagles, I was on vacation this past week at the cabin, and got to see an osprey right in front of the cabin hit the water 3 times trying to get a fish. First time I ever saw one that close ...big bird almost as big as an eagle. They make quite a splash when they dive feet first into the water.

In the fish video the guy says to the bear, "look, an Eagle", when the bear looks up je gives it to him and steals the fish.

The horse race is way different.

Are you getting the audio?

PM me, I will send you them on my email. Wade will go through the roof if I post mey email.

Both are two of my favorite stupid videos. if you are not getting tem or missing the audio, then What I wanted to send to make you laugh isnt coming through.

Let me know.

I have seen thusands of Eagles do the same. No way to describe it. None at all.

I feel your excitement.

Did you just say Kids lol??? Any kids of yours are gona have an interisting accent lol. Ya kno, between the Alaskan roughing it influence from you and then youve got youve english cultured Leanne (I hope i spelt her name correct) They will be Born with a beard on the chin and a cupa tea in the other hand.

I wonder who's accent is gona win lol I would die laughing if i saw you picking up an english accent lol. Of course hearing her with an alaskan accent would be kinda funny too. BTW what is an alaskan accent like? Is it similer to a souther accent?

BTW back on topic the salmon video was hilarious:r

You oughtta here my british accent, its pretty funny!!!!

Alaskans are from everywhere. They say we all have a distinct accent. And actually there are alot who say we have tinges of the south in our speech.

Go figure.

You post your email here all you want but doing so will expose you to more junk mail or spammers.

I know I know. I had a check mark in the PM here that only allowed PMs from moderators or contacts. I unchecked it so I dont need to do it anyway. If anyone wants to PM me they should be able to do i now

yea, it makes sense that Alaskans would have a southern accent. I cant see to many people moving in from newyork city lol. I bet your brittish accent would be universly insulting to any proper englishman ROFL

if someone rode all the way out thier to judge you theyve got some serious issued lol If it was me being judged i might be kinda flatterd

Latest posts

Back