Mosti Mondiale All Juice White Zinfandel Blanc

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lstop

Junior
Reaction score
I just picked up my kit. This is my first attempt at this particular kit. My previous efforts have been with All Juice Sauvignon Blanc.

The side of the bucket says White Zinfandel Blanc. When I opened the kit I was surprised to see how dark the juice was. I expected the juice to be a much lighter "rose" color.

Is the dark juice typical of this kit? Just wondering if I got the wrong juice.

Thanks
Lori

Hard to say without seeing it in person, but it’s typically darker than you’d expect at this stage, white wine juice often appears brown, but finishes up beautifully. As fermentation slows and the wine begins to release gas, it’s amazing how it clears up, drops sediment, and changes colors. Give it a whirl, you’ll definitely end up with wine!!

Thanks John. I am willing to give it a go. I agree the Sauv Blanc kits did start out bit brown and lightened up nicely. I was just surprised at how dark this one is. Pic attached but like you said, seeing it person would give a better impression. Only one way to find out if it is what the bucket says it is.

Attachments

• IMG_5668.JPG
    IMG_5668.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
I made one of these kits on Tuesday and my juice was the same colour. It typically has been a shade lighter in the past but I know the last few I did were a shade darker. Don’t worry though they all tasted fine.

I just picked up my kit. This is my first attempt at this particular kit. My previous efforts have been with All Juice Sauvignon Blanc.

The side of the bucket says White Zinfandel Blanc. When I opened the kit I was surprised to see how dark the juice was. I expected the juice to be a much lighter "rose" color.

Is the dark juice typical of this kit? Just wondering if I got the wrong juice.

Thanks
Lori
Hello Lori,
I guess Mosti Mondiale call their All Juice the same name as for their 10lt Vinifera (which I made some years ago before turning to their fresh bucket). The Zinfandel White is a rosé! Hope it is what you're expecting.

Latest posts

Back