All In One Wine Pump - Major Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Steve's products are excellent! Takes a winemaker to really understand what we need, and a mind like his to create all these cool products.

Thanks Steve!!

Pam in cinti

I just noticed I forgot to say what I did! Steve, I emailed my SIL all about the AIO since I don't have facebook etc. Is that OK?

Pam in cinti

I liked your facebook, We just love the AIO pump. It really makes a difference in the wine we bottle.

Steve, I started a FB page just so I could "like" you. Crazy world.

Pam in cinti

WOW !! You actually started a facebook page - just in order to like the Allinonewinepump !! That is really customer dedication - My hat is off to you and thanks from all of us !!!!

Awesome products.

However, now that you have 3 different products, not so much "all-in-one" anymore. :b

Yes you are correct - not sure what to do now ????

Put all the products together as a kit and make that the all in one bundle?! Then if someone wants a single product just sell it as a broken down bundle. Maybe have like a 5-10% off of the entire bundle package and sell the separate pieces at reg price.

Done and Done. Thanks!
I don't know what I would do without my AI1. I purchased it before my 2nd batch was out of primary and have never regretted a single penny spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back