All In One Wine Pump Giveaway !!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emailed my wife and son. I've been talking to him about the vacuum transfer setup for a while now...

Come on, Santa! Come on, Santa! :snta:snta

To everyone that's entering to win one of these - Best of luck to you. The AIO is THE most valuable tool in my winemaking arsenal.

But if you don't win (only one of us can), you really should consider putting one of these on your Christmas list. I did last year and am beyond satisfied with the results I've gotten - in bottling, degassing, limiting messes, lifting heavy carboys... the list goes on. It's too big for a stocking stuffer, but fits really well under the tree.

And if you already have an allinonewinepump, you might also want to think about getting (or putting on your Christmas List) a Pressurized Bottle Washer/Sanitizer. My wife let me pick one up and it is a great tool, with some extra uses. Not only can it move sanitizing water around, but what about when you want to move wine from one vessel to another that might not be able to handle a vacuum...

Pick me, pick me!

I would love to win the All In One Wine Pump! I'm making wine for my daughter's upcoming wedding...this would be so helpful!

at first i was a costumer of Steve, then i was blessed to become his friend,
regardless of that i a southern hillbilly that stands on his word above all.
you will never find any thing that will save your back, greatly reduce time, it puts a stop to lifting heavy carboys, degassing comes without thinking when you rack, i use the filter housing, 1 micron for whites an 5 micron for reds wine so clear it turns to art, gas pulled by vacuum every time you rack, then comes quick bottling with the correct neck space for corking your wines.
AI1 allinonewinepump.com
Dawg:ib

Who's ready for a giveaway, I know I am!

If you've been reading the Vintner's Chair articles and the the many reviews, you know there is one product that comes up time and again as a must have item for any winemaker, and that of course is the All in One Wine Pump! Talk to anyone who has one of these marvelous system and you will hear nothing but praise, and for a good reason.

I am Steve,(vacuumpumpman), the creator and owner of All in One Wine Pump, I am a winemaker, and have been a contributing member of the Wine Making Talk community since 2011. 100% of wine makers have been enjoying their hobby more with the ease of using this pump. Please read the reviews here REVIEW: *allinonewinepump* and see what they are saying, or Google it yourself as there are other reviews available.

Now it could be your turn to see the Joy of owning an Allinonewinepump, FREE !
I am excited to announce it is time for another All In One Wine Pump Giveaway !
View attachment 32249

The bottling attachment gives you consistent bottling liquid height. It removes the CO2 every time you use it to transfer. No more bending over for bottling or lifting full carboys ever again

*filter and housing not included

If you buy an All in One Wine Pump anytime during this giveaway and you win this giveaway All in One will refund your purchase.

Rules and Entry for the Giveaway:
To enter complete one of these two things:

1. Like or Comment on our Facebook page: Log in to Facebook
2. Comment or Share the URL of the website anywhere; Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, forum, e-mail a friend. Wine Pump | All in One Wine Pump

Please reply one time to this thread.

On December 2nd we will close this giveaway at 11:59 pm central, and draw one winner on December 3rd. The winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize by contacting me (vacuumpumpman or txbrew) through private message here on site.

Good luck and big thanks to Wine making talk to make this happen

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to Entries must be received by December 2nd. Void where prohibited.International winners to pay shipping. Limit One (1) entry per household. WineMakingTalk.com is not responsible for prizes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back