All in One Wine Pump Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All in one wine pump giveaway

This pump looks like it could save time and energy. Also without air, the quality of the wine should improve.

Is this some kind of intelligence test? What kind of person wouldn't be in??? Thank you!!!

I have put it off long enough. I'M in.
Scott

Wow, what an impressive turn out! If you're one of the new members to WineMakingTalk who joined for this giveaway, welcome! We're glad to have you all join us.

Special thanks go to vacuumpumpman and All in One Wine Pump for this awesome donation. Truly the must have item on every winemakers list, if you don't win today I highly encourage you to head over to allinonewinepump.com and purchase your own. This is a great product from a great sponsor and it belongs on every winemaker's/homebrewer's bench.

The winner for this drawing was selected using Random.org, a random number generator.

First, all members with more than one post had their post consolidated to a single entry so all odds are even. I then inserted the number 2 - 432 into random.org. The generator selected

26 - Rodnboro - Claimed!

If you are Rodnboro you have 24 hours to claim your prize by contacting me through private message with your shipping information. once I have that info I will get it over to AllinOneWinePump.com and they will ship out your prize.

If Rodnboro does not claim this drawing will resume in 24 hours.

Thanks for everyone who joined this giveaway! If you haven't already please head over to AllinOneWinePump.com now and show them our support!

Rodnboro has claimed!

Thanks again to everyone who entered. This is a great way to show your support of the communtiy and our great sponsor Vacuumpumpman!

Again I ask all members to head over to his site and show our support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back