All in One Wine Pump Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A2

Administrator
Reaction score
Who's ready for a giveaway, I know I am!

If you've been reading the Vintner's Chair articles you know there is one product that comes up time and again as a must have item for any winemaker,and that of course is the All in One Wine Pump!

Talk to anyone who has one of these marvelous devices and you will hear nothing but praise, and for a good reason. Steve, the creator and owner of All in One Wine Pump is a winemaker, and a much loved member of our community, so it's with that we're launching the All in One Wine Pump giveaway!

Prize:
The All in One Wine Pump - Complete: Standard plus degassing and filtering

WMT Allinone.jpg

The All In One Wine Pump is light weight, made of durable plastic and is easily cleanable. It comes with an in-line vacuum release valve for flow control.

The bottling attachment gives you consistent bottling liquid height. It removes the CO2 every time you use it to transfer. No more bending over for bottling or lifting full carboys ever again

*filter and housing not included

If you buy an All in One Wine Pump anytime during this giveaway and you win this giveaway All in One will refund your purchase.

Rules and Entry for the Giveaway:

- To enter, visit AllinOneWinePump.com, then reply to this thread one time.

On March 1st we will close this giveaway at 11:59 pm central, and draw one winner on March 2nd. The winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize by contacting me (Austin) through private message here on site.

For a review of this amazing product, please follow this link.

WMT-Logo-Small.jpg

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to WMT PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas *****. Entries must be received by March 1st, 2015. Void where prohibited.International winners to pay shipping. Limit One (1) entry per household. WineMakingTalk.com is not responsible for prizes.

Count me in, I have a vacuum pump and an enolmatic. If I win I'm planing on donating to my son who makes beer and is starting on wine also.

Pick Me! Pick Me! ... I'm raising my hand soooo high!:db

I'm in! I have one, but that doesn't stop me from wanting another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back