All in One Wine Pump Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AllInOneWinePump

My older brother has been making wine for over 6 years and he introduced me to wine making 3 years ago. I had just returned from a trip to Italy and I thought it would be a good time to make some Italian wine from the year we visited. It was fun in the beginning, but the novelty quickly wore off when I had to degas for the first time, it was at this time I swore I would never make wine again! For the life of me, I could not see why my brother would go through all this trouble. After one more degasing and having the wand break forcing me to google and find the “plastic hanger solution”, I was at wits end and ready to just finally give up – literally throw it out! Like giving birth (not that I have any experience at that), passing time has a way of letting you forget terrible moments. I began to think “this is not so bad”, that is until I had to bottle! One more promise to myself to never make wine again. I was done, done, done and somehow my brother convinced me to join the McHenry-County-Corkers wine club and try one more time with the Chilean buckets of wine juice. Believe me, I was not looking forward to this process ever again. However, at the McHenry-County-Corkers gathering I met Steve (and his son) from AllInOneWinePump and they demonstrated the ease of racking and bottling using his pump; so I bought one. I can say with complete honesty, if not for the AllInOneWinePump I would not be making wine today; now I actually look forward to it. Since that time, my two brothers, nephew, and brother-in-law each bought their own pumps after seeing how well mine worked. Steve is a stand-up guy and he backs his product 100%, he goes above and beyond!

I am so in on this, I've been drooling over these pumps for quite a while, but have never had the extra cash to go for one. Those carboys are getting heavier every year. Dale.

All I can say is how have I been doing this without one of those??? Yes, please, please pick me!!! :HB

It dawned on me that I had not yet thrown my name in the hat. Consider that rectified.

I`m in......steve your site is looking great!!!:r

This would make bottling much easier!!

Thanks for the chance to win one

Steve

I've wanted one of these for a couple of years now. It's a beautiful thing. I hope that you (or your software) will pick me!

I forget to visit the page so I'm replying again.

this is my reply. i have 2 sons that are making wine now, so either one of them could certainly use one of these great gadgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back