All-In-One Vaccum-pump man

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DizzyIzzy

Reaction score
Just wanted the WMT community to spread accolades about AIO, Steve. My pump stopped working so I sent it to him for repair/refurbishing, along with a check to cover repair and shipping. He discovered that the pump's warranty was just a few days past the year's warranty. Despite that he refurbished the pump, and not only returned my check (but paid return shipping himself) AND sent me a new tubing with vacuum release. Talk about going above and beyond for customer service!! That said, if any of you are still on the fence as whether or not to buy the AIO, I would highly recommend you do so. You will not only enjoy the AIO, but will also appreciate a relationship with the Pumpman.

Just wanted the WMT community to spread accolades about AIO, Steve. My pump stopped working so I sent it to him for repair/refurbishing, along with a check to cover repair and shipping. He discovered that the pump's warranty was just a few days past the year's warranty. Despite that he refurbished the pump, and not only returned my check (but paid return shipping himself) AND sent me a new tubing with vacuum release. Talk about going above and beyond for customer service!! That said, if any of you are still on the fence as whether or not to buy the AIO, I would highly recommend you do so. You will not only enjoy the AIO, but will also appreciate a relationship with the Pumpman.
I have considered purchasing the AIO but have not pulled the trigger yet. Sounds like he stands behind his product.

Also wanted to point out that omitting the word "wine" while searching "all in one vacuum pump" yields a whole different type of vacuum pump.

Link is here: All In One Wine Pump

I have one, it's a great gizmo for wine making! He called me too when I ordered it and went over my order, suggested eliminating some things I ordered due to redundancy. When I ordered headspace eliminators he called too.
No siphoning here, just break out the AIO pump whether racking or bottling.

Got mine last year, with great personal service from Steve. The all-in-one made racking a breeze, and eliminated my worries about whether an angry lower back and wine-making could co-exist. Used it a month ago, first time for bottling, and it made for a smooth and easy operation.

Just filtered and bottled 12 gallons using the AIO Pump. It works great! I love that the bottles are filled to a consistent level. Hard to do with a siphon. Definitely some of the best equipment I have.
And I have to second the savings on the back.

I just bought one fully kitted out with accessories along with the bottle washer. Steve did ask me to leave a review, as the AIO Wine Pump isn't actively marketed outside forums and word of mouth.

Being in the UK I suffered delivery, import duty and VAT charges on top - and it's still worth it! Plus, in the UK you also need a good quality step down transformer rated for the device (at least watts x 2). Steve helped here with a few extra items in the box, in addition to resetting my over optimistic expectations. In the end it improved all my wine processes and my beer bottling process. My only challenge was finding a single clear wine bottle in the UK that wasn't a screw top design.

I short, it's the same step change you experience when you buy a beer pump, only better. The fact you can use the AIO Wine Pump for sterilising, and low oxygen movement of wine (and beer), plus a form of wine clean In place (CIP), makes it one smart piece of kit. If your receiving vessel is vacuum capable you're in business. If not, the special valve available might make it possible - just check with Steve.

If you haven't got one, get one now.

I've attached an image from today using it to splash rack (degassing) a couple of WE kits (Zinfandel Private Reserve,Tempranillo Classic). I combine 2 of the same kit at the same time as my fermenter is big enough for 46 litres, and a couple of bags of grape skins, and you get double wine for one clean-use-clean cycle. The Tempranillo is a few weeks ahead to the Zinfandel.

Can you spot the All in One Wine Pump in the middle of everything?

IMG_1081.jpg

I just bought one fully kitted out with accessories along with the bottle washer. Steve did ask me to leave a review, as the AIO Wine Pump isn't actively marketed outside forums and word of mouth.

Being in the UK I suffered delivery, import duty and VAT charges on top - and it's still worth it! Plus, in the UK you also need a good quality step down transformer rated for the device (at least watts x 2). Steve helped here with a few extra items in the box, in addition to resetting my over optimistic expectations. In the end it improved all my wine processes and my beer bottling process. My only challenge was finding a single clear wine bottle in the UK that wasn't a screw top design.

I short, it's the same step change you experience when you buy a beer pump, only better. The fact you can use the AIO Wine Pump for sterilising, and low oxygen movement of wine (and beer), plus a form of wine clean In place (CIP), makes it one smart piece of kit. If your receiving vessel is vacuum capable you're in business. If not, the special valve available might make it possible - just check with Steve.

I've attached an image from today using it to splash rack (degassing) a couple of WE kits (Zinfandel Private Reserve,Tempranillo Classic). I combine 2 of the same kit at the same time as my fermenter is big enough for 46 litres, and a couple of bags of grape skins, and you get double wine for one clean-use-clean cycle. The Tempranillo is a few weeks ahead to the Zinfandel.

View attachment 77349
Good review. Steve is top notch. I bottles 78 bottles this morning in under an hour, including corking.

View attachment 77349

"....My only challenge was finding a single clear wine bottle in the UK that wasn't a screw top design."

Just curious. Are screw top bottles not usable because the are not able to withstand the pressures involved when using the vacuum system? Thanks
I don’t think it’s because of that but rather that many if not most wines in Europe are in screw top bottles.
BTW, I’ve never been to England or Ulster but have spent some time in northern Germany and one can buy a very good wine there relatively cheap compared to here in the US and they are mostly in screw top bottles. Most American wine drinkers relate screw tops to cheap wine like Boones Farm or similar wines.

Latest posts

Back