All in one pump for a new guy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think both WE and RJS instructions mention degassing as being important in order for the clearing agent(s) to work.

I also skip clearing agents too. Time seems to clear the wine well enough after 9-12 months. The only chemicals I use from the kit are:

k-meta
Pectin Enzyme
K-sorbate - only if backsweetening, and will skip that with dessert wines that I chaptalize to the yeast giving up stage.

Please review the Allinonewinepump thread - REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*
their is over 900 comments - most people wished that they would of bought it sooner than latter.

There are other places as well as my website to find other comments and reviews also - Vacuum wine Pump that can Transfer,bottle, degass and Filter.

Remember there is always a 30 day money back guarantee and a full 1 year warranty. If you have any questions or concerns - please PM me with your phone # and I will call you back.
Steve, do you have a phone number? I left you an email message and wish to talk to you directly. I am having difficulty with my AIO apparatus. Thanks

I’m like a lot of folks here. The only way the AIO won’t pay for itself is if you only make one batch and never come back. But I’ll just bet, that if you get it right away, you’ll never leave winemaking. I sure wish I would have been able to get mine sooner! It is so easy to bottle and degas is just the added bonus to your process.

Latest posts

Back