• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All in One 15% Off for March 2020

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgmann67

Rennaisance Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got this in my email. If you're looking to pick up an AIO pump (I swear by mine) or are looking to add to your arsenal of equipment, Steve just sent a coupon code (March2020) to get 15% off of anything on the site. I've been eyeballing a bottle washer for some time now. Knocking $30 off might be just the thing to push me over the edge and finally pull the trigger. Since I'm home more thanks to corona virus anyway, why not???

Just thought I'd share.

Got this in my email. If you're looking to pick up an AIO pump (I swear by mine) or are looking to add to your arsenal of equipment, Steve just sent a coupon code (March2020) to get 15% off of anything on the site. I've been eyeballing a bottle washer for some time now. Knocking $30 off might be just the thing to push me over the edge and finally pull the trigger. Since I'm home more thanks to corona virus anyway, why not???

Just thought I'd share.

As many others have attested, you will not regret the purchase.

Just thought I'd share.

This is correct - I do not have sales normally - but I felt this was an exception. I am home like alot of others, driving their spouses nuts - LOL. It is safest for me to be in the wine room rather than the Kitchen. This sale will definitely end March 31 2020.

Here is a link to the flier - WINEMAKING SALE

I ordered the professional home wine maker version with stainless steel kit today. I’ve read many of the reviews from forum members on this site on the All In One system and was the fence for about a year now about getting one . Not sure if my wife is going to be really happy with me, but this promotion finally convinced me to get it. They called me shortly after I placed my order to answer any question I had and I’m really looking forward to using it!

After reading countless reviews for this product on the forum, I decided to take the next step in my wine making journey. I purchased the deluxe unit on Thursday. Later that day, I received a call from Steve asking if I had any questions about the pump. After talking with Steve for a few minutes in regards to bottling (specifically how the level inside the bottle is controlled), I quickly realized the simplicity of the pump design was genius. After the phone call, I knew I had made a great investment.

The pump was delivered the next day, just in time to bottle a carboy of chardonnay. The Mrs wasn't to happy about the purchase until it came time for bottling (she bottles while I cork). The Mrs was very pleased with the performance and how easy it was to use the pump. The pump has lived up to all expectations. Believe the hype. This pump is the real deal!

t looks like I missed the sale! @vaccumpumpman, any chance for a second round of sale for 4th Of July?

Did not even notice that I copied and pasted from previous post
Ron

Well, the night is young! You could try again! (Otherwise there is little reason to suspect he will see your plaintive request.)

If you type @vac.... then a box will show up with all possible matches.

Latest posts

Back