All in One 15% Off for March 2020

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

jgmann67

Rennaisance Man
Reaction score
Got this in my email. If you're looking to pick up an AIO pump (I swear by mine) or are looking to add to your arsenal of equipment, Steve just sent a coupon code (March2020) to get 15% off of anything on the site. I've been eyeballing a bottle washer for some time now. Knocking $30 off might be just the thing to push me over the edge and finally pull the trigger. Since I'm home more thanks to corona virus anyway, why not???

Just thought I'd share.

cmason1957

CRS Sufferer
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Got this in my email. If you're looking to pick up an AIO pump (I swear by mine) or are looking to add to your arsenal of equipment, Steve just sent a coupon code (March2020) to get 15% off of anything on the site. I've been eyeballing a bottle washer for some time now. Knocking $30 off might be just the thing to push me over the edge and finally pull the trigger. Since I'm home more thanks to corona virus anyway, why not???

Just thought I'd share.
As many others have attested, you will not regret the purchase.

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score

Just thought I'd share.
This is correct - I do not have sales normally - but I felt this was an exception. I am home like alot of others, driving their spouses nuts - LOL. It is safest for me to be in the wine room rather than the Kitchen. This sale will definitely end March 31 2020.

Here is a link to the flier - WINEMAKING SALE

Group Builder