Alive and well

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am still here. Been out of the loop for A WHILE. dON'T HAVE MUCH TIME RIGHT NOW BUT WILL POST SOON. sHOULD HAVE MY I NET BACK IN A WEEK OR SO AT HOME.
Yall take care for now.

:b

For those of you who know (or remember me, LOL), I actually have a carboy full of rose petal wine that has been sitting for two months, I haven't drank it. I think it may actually end up in bottles!!!!!

It's fantastic.

Last edited:
omg !

He rose from the depths of 'snow"?

U married yet?

Whats your "status"?

OMG Troy I didn't think you ever had anything go as long as two months before. :) Good to hear from you and look forward to hear whats been happening in your life. You have always talked about doing rose hips, good to see you're still in the game!

We need you and your wisdom back! Your humor is also missed.

Hi Troy,

I'm real glad to see you came back and glad to hear that you will be getting your internet back and will be on more often.

AND what do you mean bottle wine?????????????? Do you even have any bottles?

Missed Ya

Nikki, I still remember the first time Troy led you to the corner. It has hardly been empty since then. It's Funny how some traditions start here.

Glad to see ya are still around, Troy.When you get the net back up, come and visit the chatroom. Talk later. Arne.

Troy AND Leanne? Wowzers!
We're getting the band back together!
Welcome back, both of you.

Back