alcohol benefits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanek17

Reaction score
Hey everyone so iv been experiencing some tooth pain and after some research came across some interesting information. The website claims wine is actually good for teeth health , because of the polyphenols. and now im wondering if the alcohol also helps neturilize any bacteria or cavitiy bugs on the tooth. Does anyone else have some intereting tid bits and food for thought?

http://toothpaininfo.net/tooth-pain-remedy/

When it comes to preventing tooth pain down the road, several things can play a major role in providing you with this “protective shield”.

And believe it or not, “drinking alcohol” can play a major role in this equation. Now, I’m not saying become an “alcoholic” or anything; I just want you to hear me out for a second as I give you factual knowledge based on scientific research.

Alcoholic beverages are already known to help some health issues, and one of the alcoholic beverages I would like to talk that can give you better oral health is wine.

Whenever wine is made using the “red wine processes”, waste develops. The waste that normally is developed is fermented seeds and pomace. Based on research, the wine waste contains compounds such as polyphenols that can fight against S. mutans. And as I said in an earlier post, S. mutans are microbes that causes tooth decay.

Therefore, by drinking a little wine here and there, and it can actually help your teeth by fighting against harmful bacteria that exist in the mouth. And you would not have to worry about anything such as chipped tooth or tooth sensitivity down the road.

Last edited:
Back