Albums - When was the last time you looked?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks at the top of this page is a link to member's albums (All Albums). I encourage you to take a look and see whats new. Also please post any pictures you have of your hobby or hobbies. Did you know Joesph did so many cool things? Take a look, I was impressed! Awesome pictures, joesph!:try

This is also a great place to post your labels for current and future members to see.

oh man ive got so many hobbies, id take up to much room!!! gonna go check out every one else tho!

Folks at the top of this page is a link to member's albums (All Albums). I encourage you to take a look and see whats new. Also please post any pictures you have of your hobby or hobbies. Did you know Joesph did so many cool things? Take a look, I was impressed! Awesome pictures, joesph!:try

This is also a great place to post your labels for current and future members to see.
So, Dan how long was it that YOU looked? Us mods look just to keep the sp_m down.
U R right there are some really C@@L pix there

Ill load up some art and some wine lables at some stage!

Just wanted to say isnt it amazing how teenagers these days dont seem to want or have any hobbies, lack if imagination or too many easy options like video games that rot the mind? hmmmmm

Thanks Boozehag. I looked at you artwork and it is very nice. Here in the US the teens could not partake in this hobby but there are so many other things instead of video games like you said.

Thanks for pointing that out Dan. I hadn't ever looked at it. I suppose I should get some pictures there sooner or later..................

Ill load up some art and some wine lables at some stage!

Just wanted to say isnt it amazing how teenagers these days dont seem to want or have any hobbies, lack if imagination or too many easy options like video games that rot the mind? hmmmmm

It could be argued that video games are hobbies. What makes that method of passing time different than when I make a model car or a beer or work on a motorcycle?

It could be argued that video games are hobbies. What makes that method of passing time different than when I make a model car or a beer or work on a motorcycle?
Depends on what kind of video games ;-)

Latest posts

Back