Alabama wine makers?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link olusteebus. I REALLY wish I could make it.

I was able to go. Glad I did, While it was aimed at folks who had never made wine, I did learn some things. I will go again.

I also picked some great grapes that day. the last of the year.

I will be away until Mid March. Lets be thinking about a place to meet. As I said earlier, we could meet at my place. I have a deck or dock we could sit at, have wine tasting and discuss what we do with wine, how we do it.

Or, we could meet at a vineyard. I am sure they would not be opposed to that. The one near attalla would be good. Or perhaps Albertville or whatever.

Sorry guys, been out of the loop lately. We had a second child ( little girl). I am starting to peek my head back out now and would be up for a meet and greet as well in the spring.
Hello Simpsini!

If we met at albertville, maybe the guys from Huntsville area could make it.

Just found this group. My wife and I live in Anniston. We would love a chance to get together with other wine makers to taste/swap wines and wine making tips. Is anybody planning a get together? We've been making kit wines for about a year and a half. We've done 28 kits so far.

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

I was hoping to arrange a get together but I have been way too busy this spring and I am going out of town for a couple of months.

Wills Creek Winery would probably let us meet there sometime. It is near Atalla

Dhaynes, we live in Villa Rica, Georgia, but my sweethearts sister lives in Heflin. Maybe we could meet up some time?

GaDawg - thanks for reaching out. I saw one of your other post. I figured from your screen name that you were in GA so I looked at your profile and saw you were in Villa Rica. We would love to meet up with you sometime if you are in Anniston or maybe meet up in between. We pass Villa Rica a lot. Our daughter lives about halfway between Atlanta and Chattanooga. Our son live in Buford, GA. So, we make a lot of trips along I20.

My personal email is [email protected]. Send me a note with your email address and phone number and I'll send you my number. Then maybe we can figure out a time and place to meet.

Thanks!

We missed the 1st Saturday wine making class in Wills Creek today. Had to be at a family event in GA. Did anyone go? Thinking about going next month but that will be 4th of July weekend. Anyone else planning to go July 5th?

I missed that too. I am now in Florida so I will not be there for the next few. I enjoy going there.

Went to the 1st Sat wine making class at Wills Creek this weekend. The folks there were really nice. Had a great time and was able to pick up some supplies at good prices. They have most everything you need as far as equipment and chemicals go. Only stock 3 wine kits, all Orchard Breezin' but they can order anything you want from WE or RJS. Seem to have good prices on the kits.

Planning to go back next month. Anyone in NE Alabama should check it out.

Latest posts

Back