Alabama wine makers?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vivaine and crazcudler, Neeshac and I got together a couple of months ago at my place. Had a good visit, shared information. We will likely do that again somewhere this fall. Nucjd is interested too. It is good to share information and do a little tasting too.

I am absolutely up for that! Is there anything on the books in the near future? :)

I am going to be out of pocket until the second week of October. It would be best if we did it on a Saturday as neeshac and nucjd work as you may. I am retired.We could do it at my place (deck) or anywhere.

I live in Palmerdale which is just north of Pinson.

Saturdays are good for me too. Unfortunately I'm booked pretty solid from mid-October through Thanksgiving. How about the last Sat in Nov or the first in Dec?

I don't have anything to share for tasting, tho my muscadine wine is cherking along slowly. Should be ready for secondary fermentation in another week :) Hopefully. Reeeeally slow primary going on.

I will be away all of November, not sure about early December.

Anybody available the second week of October?

I am good with Oct or Dec, I have some to share its nothing fancy though lol 100% Juice Concentrate Wines

I am so excited, had to share! Got my hands on 12lbs ea of Scuppernongs and Muscadines, as well as about 40lbs of pear! Free thanks to hubby's grandmas back yard :D

I made a wine out of about 25 pounds of muscadine and 5 jars or smuckers blackberry seedless jam. One of the finest wine I have made in my short career.

I could do something on the 19th or 26th of October. We could meet at my place or I am up to anywhere. About mid day worked out good for my and neeshac.

I couldn't do the 19th but would be good on the other date

Last edited:
How about us getting together at Wills Creek Vineyards on November 2. They have classes or meetings of winemakers on the first Saturday of each month. The October meeting had 30 participants.

I plan on going if I am here in Alabama ( I am going to try to be). It is a nice vineyard I think you will enjoy seeing and meeting the folks there.

http://www.willscreekwinery.com/

http://www.willscreekwinery.com/events-and-happenings/

Last edited:
olusteebus said:
sorry to here that. I am going.

I won't be there either as something came up :/ but I definitely want to make it to the one in Dec if there is one! :)

Since I went to Gadsden yesterday, I think I will not be making this one either

Latest posts

Back