• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AirLocks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine! Thank you so much. Let me know what shipping was. Now I just need to figure what to put in all those jugs :D

glad everyone got'em....i will check and see what the postage was and shoot a pm....i figured everyone was paying 1-1.5 from what i hear...so i tried to make sure i put enough in that more than covered what postage would be and make sure that it was what yo u asked for or more

Al,
I could use a few...as a newbie, and more than glad to pay postage. If you have other equipment you want to sell, let me know.
Thanks

your picture on the avatar makes you look a bit young to be drinking wine...but i suppose air locks can be used for something else :)

i sent some to another gent in MD last week..i think his postage was around 4.90 for a dozen airlocks.....that work for you? want less? want more?

I like to change avatars...this month it's my Granddaughter. Cute as a button.
Thanks Al,
A dozen is fine, how do I pay you?

i have two people here to send to as of today..i never sent them out last week...temporarily after these two orders i have to pull the plug on this offer just because from here until next winter i am flat out busy.....i will repost next yr if i still have extras...

Thanks Al, I appreciate that....by the way, very nice website....I'm going to have to visit your vineyard this summer. My wife and I are planning a trip to New England.
I look forward to tasting some of your blends.
Doug

Thanks Al
I went up to the Post office this morning and my airlocks where there I hope some day to be able to visit your part of the country
Jack

Very generous, Al. I used to live in Mansfield, MA during my middle school years. Now I live in beautiful North Carolina.

Yeah; they're a buck apiece here, too. I'd like to have them, if you still have some. I can send you my addy in a PM if you still have 'em... Let me know!

- John Hance

Hi John.....i had to stop because the shipping got to be a bit much..however if you walk in then i got'em for ya :)

Al, I think that's a bit too long a walk from North Carolina, but thanks anyway!

no problem...its a lot of bother to ship them anyway ;)

but if anyone is local and wants to come by...i have hundreds of extra airlocks...

Latest posts

Back