• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AirLocks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlFulchino

Winemaker of 30+ years
Reaction score
if anyone is in the northern mass or southern NH area....i happen to have a gazillion airlocks..hundreds..picked them up as part of a package deal of other items....just a few are free to you....if you can use a couple of dozen then you could always try your wine out on me :):):)

Air%20Lock.jpg

Excellent gesture. Hopefully someone is local ( I wish I was as I love your part of the country) can benefit from your kindness.

i thought local first because it just makes life easier.....if it makes sense and someone is out of the area ..no problem..i dont even know what you guys pay for these things..i have not bought them in years...there is no way i will ever use all of these

Maybe you can drill lots of holes in your lids for those tanks you have and really make some cool noise! That would be a cool site. When you get a chance could you tell these kind people about the flex tanks you use, I bet there are alot of people here that dont know of them!

nice gesture al, hollis is a nice area. i used to go to brookdale farms up there for strawberries in my youth.

and better stay nice....i cant move the vineyard:h

come up some time..i'll give you an air lock!:b

i thought local first because it just makes life easier.....if it makes sense and someone is out of the area ..no problem..i dont even know what you guys pay for these things..i have not bought them in years...there is no way i will ever use all of these
They are a buck apiece around here.:mny

Al, do you still have a ton of airlocks left? I need 4. Can send you a few bucks to cover shipping and stuff.

yes i have tons.....send me a pm w your address...i will probably just ship snail mail.....glad they will go to a good use

ps , any *real winemaker* needs more than four :b hahahahahha

pps anyone else???.....tell me asap as i get really busy in a few weeks and i am more than happy to send these out..i will never use the hundreds that i have, even w any future possible expansion

Al,

I could certainly use a few more, maybe 6? You're a good and friendly winemaker. I'll PM you if you're really up for it, let me know your costs and I'll happily reimburse you.

Darren

yes i have tons.....send me a pm w your address...i will probably just ship snail mail.....glad they will go to a good use

ps , any *real winemaker* needs more than four :b hahahahahha

pps anyone else???.....tell me asap as i get really busy in a few weeks and i am more than happy to send these out..i will never use the hundreds that i have, even w any future possible expansion

I know Al, just don't want to seem greedy lol. 4 should cover me for a bit.
I've got 4 empty carboys and two empty primaries. going to fix that when I get my tax refund though :)

Hi Al,

I could use a handful, but I'm in Florida.

If you don't mind tossing a few in an envelope, I'd be happy to shoot you my address and a few bucks for postage.

Thanks!

Scott

Hi Darren..i missed you post...PM me w an address and i will send what you need

Scott same thing

and as an fyi..i put 10 in a small box for someone the other day...shipped to a mid atlantic state...postage was $4.90 i believe...

I sent a PM, but it doesn't show in my sent box. Odd. Anyway, if you don't get it, I'll re-send.

Thanks again!

Hi Darren..i missed you post...PM me w an address and i will send what you need

Scott same thing

and as an fyi..i put 10 in a small box for someone the other day...shipped to a mid atlantic state...postage was $4.90 i believe...

Al,
You are a good man.....packaged arrived today. If I owe you anything, let me know. You are a good man.

Latest posts

Back