Add your personal wine related videos here.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balatonwine

The Verecund Vigneron
Reaction score
A one stop topic for self made wine related videos.

That is, this is where you post links or upload videos you made. Links are probably better than uploads, as that will reduce taxing the Winemaking Talk server space. ;)

It is not to be where you link to videos others made, or to Youtube channels or topics you simply like. The videos you supply should be of videos you made yourself.

Can include vineyard work, harvest, crushing, cellar work, independent equipment reviews (but not paid for or endorsed), tours of your vineyards, wine making setup, your personal tasting reviews (vertical, horizontal, diagonal*....), etc. But all should be about what you do and made by you.

I have no authority here to remove posts that do not conform to the above, so I can only hope everyone plays fair. :)

*That was a bit of a joke, but not fully, as feel free to break conventional wine topic boundaries.

I struck a deal with a local vineyard owner for Merlot. I would pay full price and take an entire row, under one condition; that I would care for it. I was really surprised with the results of properly pruning, suckering and spraying the vines.

Unfortunately deer ended up wiping out 2/3 of the crop as they all went for my row and it’s low hanging fruit.

Back