AAASTINKIE is HERE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best wishes to the both of you! Frank, she must be one special woman!
smiley32.gif

Hey Stinkie

Best always - I'm sure she is great - mine too - we've lasted only 38 years with (at least) 38 more to go!!! Way to go!!

rrawhide

The Hops I planted this spring, are about 2 feet tall now. These are the Hops I planted last year, they went to the top of the garage 12 feet and are curling around now!! They die back to roots every year, so this is all new growth!!

20080707_131755_garden_7_7_2008.jpg

Find yourself one of those old-fashioned hand grinders and prepare to cry! Your sinuses will never be clearer!

Things are really growing for you in the great north woods, eh? The hops are looking super. The peppers are looking great and the horseradish is looking horseradishy! Will the roots be big enough this year? I haven't ground that up since my grandmother and I used to make it about 40 years ago. Nothing like the taste of fresh made!

I hear ya there Joan. I ground up my 1st fresh horseradish the year before last and all I can say is WOW!

We have been trapping some wild kittens here, 5 so far, they live in the chicken coup for now till we get them fixed and find homes for them.

20080707_141410_kittens_003_Med.jpg

For those of you building wine cellars, build them as large as possible, cause they will always be too small...lol

20080707_145619_wine_cellar_7_2.jpg

I second that on the cellar. The end of this year I will be completely and utterly full to ceiling. Those are some cute kittens there.
Edited by: wade

Frank&Rita said:
If anyone else is confused, AAASTINKIE is now Frank of Frank&Rita.

Well....... I'm usually confused, but I know that.........
smiley4.gif
smiley36.gif

Got it : Frank = AAASTINKIE
AAASTINKIE + Rita = Frank&Rita
Rita does not = AAASTINKIE
conclusion: Frank stinks & Rita does not
smiley4.gif
smiley36.gif

Back