AAA’s Photo’s

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we complain all year long, soon mud season, then black flies, then moscetoes (spelt like the wine) then too hot (only 3 days) then getting too cold again and we got to get wood, then back to complaining about winter again.
smiley36.gif

Don't forget use have a spell checker
post_button_spell_check.gif
located at the top of your post reply box if you want to use it.....I am a poor speller so I always use it!

Man! I am so glad I don't have those restictions here, some, but not too bad.

Stinkie, what happens when all that snow melts around your house? Do you have to "sand-bag" the doors and create "french drains?"

Well, my sister owns a horse-boarding facility. She lives in the "Snow Belt" which means whenever everyone else gets 5 inches of snow, she gets 10.

The snow turns to mud.

2005-03-18_194323_1my_truck_sap_001.jpg

HAULIN' SAP I washed my truck just for you, it was MUD color this
morning, hauled 190 gallons today, SYRUP, just around the corner.

Make sure you fill those bottles up some more for long term storage...no more than an inch between wine and cork!

You know the drill Stinky...top off..top off!

Nice looking wine Stinkie! We knew you could do it!

Get ya a good floor corker, Portuguese or Italian, and the cork problem will be history. I have been a happy little corker since I got my Portuguese bench model from George!

smiley20.gif
Edited by: Country Wine

I have been using a 1/2" filler and have to use the smaller one leaving the proper airspace.

Man it looks good! Sure is making me impatience to see mine clear like that.
smiley7.gif

And thirsty also.
smiley36.gif

AAA you might have a CO2 problem in isolated bottles. I have had fermintation start back up in 2 or 3 bottles out of a batch. All because I didn't mix my sulfite in well enough or maybe I didn't add enough. What ever the reason I only happen to 2 or 3 out of 30.

Chris

Back